TapMeasure Launches Today
19 September 2017
Today, we're announcing TapMeasure.
TapMeasure is a spatial utility that combines computer vision and AR, creating a whole new way to capture and measure your space. Using nothing more than an iPhone, as well as a blend of our own advanced computer vision and parts of Apple's new ARKit, TapMeasure lets you quickly capture point-to-point measurements on the fly. But it does more than that.
Hanging artwork? TapMeasure will ensure that it is hung perfectly level with the ground. Need a floor plan of a room? You can make one with TapMeasure - in 3D. Just like Canvas, TapMeasure lets you export a model of any room to SketchUp. TapMeasure models aren't as rich and detailed as Canvas models, but they're the quickest way to get your next home project started.
As of today, TapMeasure is available to download in the iOS App Store. Download a copy and try it out, and then let us know what you think. What will you measure next?
- Occipital unites with the team from GeoCV to launch R&D office in Moscow2019
- Structure Sensor Mark II announcement2019
- Structure Core announcement2018
- Paracosm Acquisition announcement2017
- TapMeasure announcement2017
- Bridge GA announcement2017
- Bridge Launch announcement2016
- Replica Labs Acquisition announcement2016
- Lynx Acquisition announcement2015
- Series B announcement2015